Tamim Saad - Brotherhood Speaker Series (20 December 2020)
From David Rosenbaum
Tamim Saad has worked in the Israeli Ministry of Finance for over 11 years, holding the following positions there:
- CFO for the Capital Markets Authority (current position)
- Senior Management Executive-Commissioner of the Israel Securities Authority, the national securities regulator of Israel.
- Senior Management Executive & Board of Directors Member, Port of Haifa.
- He also founded WamdaTech, a program for nurturing talented, young Arabs in Israel.
During his talk, Tamim Saad will discuss the following subjects:
- How the Israeli Securities Authority, where he was a Senior Management Executive, promotes investments in Israeli companies and high-tech entrepreneurship.
- What is it like for him, as a Druze, to work in the Israeli Government.
- How the Israeli Government puts together a national budget, from a political perspective.
Q&A led by Harvey Lowell, President of the Temple Emunah Israel Committee